Horatio’s legs represent what we stand for and all of our lessons are based around the 8 morals
- Equality – we will not discriminate against any swimmer or parent / guardian who wishes to join our lessons.
- Water Safety – the safety of your child is paramount to us when in lessons and we teach skills for use outside of lessons.
- Confidence – Your child will progress in the water as will your confidence in their abilities in the swimming environment.
- Individuals – We know that each child develops skills differently and we will work with them (and you) to ensure their progression is at a comfortable pace.
- Reward – Seeing their progression through our development programme.
- Quality – All of the teachers are continuously trained on the latest techniques ensuring that swimmers get the latest teaching methods.
- Fun – swimming is one of the most fun life skills that a child can learn – so we ensure our lessons are fun!
- Trust – We build trust with all swimmers quickly ensuring that they are comfortable in the water only doing what they can accomplish within their own ability.